Monday, October 3, 2011

Look! I do still bake!

This is something my boss asked me if I could make. I had never tried it before so I thought I would! It's a chocolate chip cake. It was SO good. My boss approved.
Flan is something I've always wanted to try to make, which is weird because I've never actually eaten it before. I don't care for it. It was kind of boring...or it was exactly how it was supposed to be, I don't know because I've never had it! My darling husband called it egg jell-o. What a sweetie...
This is a pink lady cake. My mom asked me to make something for her friend's birthday so this is what I found. I heard it was good. I hope they really enjoyed it. It was a devil's food cake with pink frosting and lady fingers around the edge.

It's been so long since I made these that I don't remember what they are called. Let's call them, cream cheese awesome. They were pretty damn good. The "shell" is a tortilla, filling is cream cheese, and it was obviously topped with blueberries! You could put anything on top. Maybe I'll do chocolate next time. Mmm...

I feel like I'm getting away from what the actual blog is supposed to be. Cupcakes. I think I'll try to make some from the original book this week. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment