Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We could use some internet.


I would probably...maybe....update more often if I didn't have to go to my parent's house every time I needed some internet! I'm also getting bad about not taking pictures of my goodies....

Since the AMAZING ice cream toffee pie, I've made some walnut clusters (which were grand), a caramel apple cheese cake (the family says I have to make it again), and ZOMBIES!


These were made for Steven for his birthday. They are green velvet with cream cheese icing. They were supposed to have arms reaching up at the last cupcake standing but all I could think of was pipe cleaners and they left fuzzies EVERYWHERE. It's all good....some zombies don't have arms...


Drawing the faces was the hardest part because if the liners, but Bruce Campbell's (or who ever you want it to be, Steven) face turned out awesome...

And of course zombies have to have guts when you slice them open! They were so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment