Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Bekki!

There are too many birthday's this month.  So maybe cupcakes next month!  Over the weekend was my friend Bekki's birthday.  She's an 80's freak so of course we had an 80's themed party.  And of course I made her a cake.

Yay for pacman! Half of it was chocolate and half was white cake.  I dyed the white cake purple, blue, and green but I didn't get a picture of it.  It's basically like my last post though.


And here are some pictures of us crazy kids!


Debbie and George! Don't we look just like them!?


Yeah....not really...but we tried!




 Here is the birthday girl all pretty in pink.



Some silly bathroom pictures.




And here we have Freddie Mercury and George Michael trying to turn poor Josh.  And Steven has a piano key tie!

No comments:

Post a Comment