Wednesday, February 16, 2011


It feels like it's been a while since I've been on here. It feels like it's been a while since I've baked! I FINALLY got to the Valentine's cupcakes I had been meaning to make all weekend. Got a little busy with the parents coming to visit and the whole job search thing.


I thought these were just beautiful. They were the perfect size and they smelled amazing. I kind of didn't want to do anything to them! But I had to...or else it wouldn't have been the Valentine's cupcakes!

Voila! Beautiful. And they taste good too! Here are a few more pictures.


The inside had another cherry and a cherry cream cheese filling. Of course I had to pick the one with these least amount of filling, but you get the idea. Also, it wasn't until I was frosting the last few cupcakes that I noticed I made the same cupcakes that were on my apron. I felt like a dork. P.S. I sprayed Pam on the liners and they came off beautifully.





2 comments:

  1. So, you could have made these while the parents were there. Then we could have helped you eat them!

    ReplyDelete