Thursday, February 10, 2011

HOT Brownies.


Made some hot brownies the other day. Why are the called HOT brownies? Because I put jalapeños in them. My sister gave me these murder mystery books for Christmas and the main character is upset with her on again off again boyfriend so she decided to make some brownies with jalapeños to piss him off. It didn't work. Because they are goooooood. I cheated and used a box mix for the brownies and just added diced jalapeños. I didn't want to go into a lot of effort just in case they were going to be thrown out.


Deceiving huh? They just look like regular brownies! The jalapeño adds a little bit of crunch, the smallest hint of flavor and leaves your mouth warm. It not hot what so ever. This is definitely a great combination.

1 comment:

  1. I love brownies and I love jalapeños, but I never would have thought to put them together. We make candied jalapeños and add them to almost everything, I might have to try this next time I make brownies.

    ReplyDelete