Monday, January 24, 2011

The Beginning



I'm a planner. I love to make plans to do new things. That's why I have created an insanely long bucket list. Some take a few hours, this specific one will take over 2 years. Nice huh? Number 37 is to finish an entire cookbook. Most would assume a breakfast, lunch, and dinner type of cookbook but I'm different. I plan to finish a cookbook of cupcakes!

My choice:

My first cupcake was the Boston cream cupcake. I've never actually had a Boston cream pie but I'm always willing to try new things, especially if they have lots of sugar in them! It wasn't a PRETTY start but it was definitely a tasty one!

Some were cut in half and the cream was put in the middle like a real Boston cream pie. Others were filled with the cream. Some that were filled exploded on impact. It was kind of funny. These are SO messy but I give it a thumbs up!

1 comment: