Thursday, May 5, 2011

Muffin tops for everyone!

The husband and I are in a tight budget because he REALLY wants a motorcycle. So for this week I made prepackaged muffins.


My mother bought me this and put it in my Easter basket. Yes, I'm 24 and I still get an Easter basket. No, it's not just filled with eggs and candy. It comes with muffin mix and cookbooks too! It might seem silly to others but I'd be sad if she stopped. Love you mom!

So, I'm not really a big fan of pecan pie and neither is the husband. But I do love me some muffins! These were delicious! And so dang easy.


Aren't they pretty! Hey look mom! I even used the new kitchen towels you put in my basket! The package said to make 24 mini muffins but I wanted bigger ones! So I made 12 regular ones! I've already had 3. The husband might not even get to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment