Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello! It's been a while!

It's been a month! I had to take a break because our human garbage disposal moved out, I'm trying to get into shape, and my husband doesn't eat as much as he should! But I'm back on track!

I love pie. Almost every kind. Banana cream, apple, key lime, AND lemon meringue. Which brings me to my latest cupcake. Lemon meringue pie cupcake.


I think they turned out great! And they taste awesome too.

Next week is the husband's birthday so I will most likely have something rich and chocolately to show you!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem! Trying to stay in shape while the husband is trying to gain weight!! Those look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I got to eat one of these little treats,even though I,too,am trying to watch my weight. It was yummy!

    ReplyDelete